About Bommi Reddy, DVM, MD, ND
Sacramento IV Therapy Doctor, Bommi Reddy, DVM, MD, ND uses a unique synthesis of different modalities and approaches that combine traditional and modern methods for a total well being of the human body, mind and spirit (Tolle totum). His emphasis is on human optimization with prevention and treatment through the use of of therapeutic methods and substances that encourage a path of self-healing including IV therapy and cancer adjunctive care.
Dr. Reddy’s intention is to discover the answer to various ailments and trace the root cause of the diseases from nutritional, environmental, biochemical, genetic, mental, emotional perspective.
Education and Experience
Before enrolling in medical school, Dr. Reddy had been rooted in the field of medicine for 30 years as a California licensed Veterinarian. He has witnessed the evolutionary changes and evolving paradigm shifts in the practice of medicine, keeping abreast in the knowledge of medicine and surgery.
With a passion, insatiable appetite and a brute hunger for knowledge, Dr. Brommi Reddy went to medical school for four years in Chicago and the Caribbean Islands eventually becoming an American Medical Association certified M.D. After learning some valuable lessons, he became disillusioned with the rampant use of drugs and a reductionist method of ideology.
Ultimately, Dr. Reddy decided to embark on a new journey with Naturopathic Medicine at the world famous Bastyr University in San Diego, California (Another 4 yr Naturopathic Medical School) and obtained his N.D degree. This was a revolutionary step and turning point in Dr. Reddy’s life.
Dr. Reddy transitioned from an “evidence based to a truth based medicine” which is equally applicable in his veterinary and medical practice. Dr. Reddy realized that our universe is not enclosed in the four walls of penicillin. The N.D program has imparted him the Scientific knowledge and imbued him with a spirit to invoke the power of nature to heal us and find the root cause of diseases and to treat the entire being in totality, integrating the various organs and functions of the body rather than treat them in isolation.
My Intention is to offer a medical care based on true integrative medicine, the best of both worlds: tradition and modernity. -Dr. Bommi Reddy
- Education Background
- N.D. Doctor of Naturopathy and Integrative Medicine. Bastyr University of Health Sciences. San Diego, California 2018
- M.D. Doctor of Medicine, Windsor University School of Medicine, 2012
- ECFMG Educational commission of Foreign Medical Graduates, Certified by American Medical Association . 2014
- M.S. Mississippi State University 1977
- DVM, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine 1973
- American Medical Association
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- California Naturopathic Doctors Association
- American Association of Anti-Aging Medicine
- American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association
- American Alternative Medical Association